Technically, it’s not the middle of the semester just yet, but the majority of professors here at Georgetown are treating us like it is. It’s the midpoint between the first day of classes and Thanksgiving break, and almost everyone I know is drowning in a sea of midterms. In the midst of all the craziness during this time of year, always remember that there is nothing a little music can’t fix. Here are a few songs that I hope will help.
1. “Up and Away (feat. June)” – Can’t Stop Won’t Stop
2. “Celebrate” – MIKA, Pharrell Williams
3. “Ways To Go” – Grouplove
4. “The Walker” – Fitz and The Tantrums
5. “Ho Hey” – The Lumineers
6. “Love Myself” – Hailee Steinfeld
7. “Tightrope feat. Bog Boi” – Janelle Monáe
8. “Touch The Sky” – Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco
The well-informative post, I’ve read a great deal of different posts for
the last half per day, just this one https://bestgunsafeusa.com/winchester-gun-safe/ includes a suitable
quantity of information to make a decision, but your way of providing advice is a lot better for me personally.
I am so thankful for you, a excellent article on this